Welcome to the registration page for "Our Rainbow Journey!"
ReconcilingWorks is glad that you are considering joining us this summer to celebrate the successes that you have helped ReconcilingWorks to achieve! We will worship, learn, grow, meet new people and plan for the future together at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Here are three things that your full registration of $285.00 covers for the weekend:
- Admittance to all workshops and plenary gatherings.
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Admittance to the Gala on Friday evening to celebrate your work leading to the success of this organization along with an address by Emily Eastwood!
- Registrations can be refunded 50% of total cost up to 30 days after registration submission.
- Campus Housing: If you plan to stay in campus housing (dorm rooms) on the nearby University of Minnesota Campus, you must register by number of nights found on our registration form.
- Hotel Lodging: ReconcilingWorks has a block of rooms reserved at the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Minneapolis. This hotel is 0.8 miles from Augsburg College and has shuttle services to and from our event available upon request. To reserve your room call: 612-333-4646 ask for the ReconcilingWorks rate (while space lasts).
Scholarships Are Available:
If you are in need of a scholarship to attend please send an email to Assembly.ReconcilingWorks.org with brief answers to the following three questions. The scholarships are for Registration fees only.
- Why do you feel called to attend the 2018 ReconcilingWorks Membership and Reconciling In Christ Conference?
- Detail your financial needs in terms of the scholarship you are requesting.
- How will you go out in the world and use the skills and knowledge you have learned at the 2018 Assembly?
ReconcilingWorks will be in touch with you soon after you have submitted these answers.